1 May 2015

17 Parenting skills transferable into your workplace

Verbolatry - Devyani Borade - 17 Parenting skills transferable into your workplace - Signs Of The Times
When I decided to go back to my job after a long absence taken to start a family, I had to contend with many anxieties. Chief amongst them was the fear of having rusty professional skills. Would I be useless in office?

Economic cycles with their booms and busts notwithstanding, more of us are in employment now than ever before. Whether you are returning to your old job or starting a new one, maternity (or paternity) leave doesn't have to mean the end of the road for your workplace capabilities. If anything, quite the reverse. After having children, you'll be learning new skills and developing...


Read the full article in the May 2015 issue of Signs Of The Times

or

Request to read the original article via email for just 99p!
(T&C apply)



1700 words
Nonfiction

Australia publication

***********************

Words from the Wise


"I actually really like this. I am sure lots of other magazines will snap this up -- it's my loss though."
Hannah Stone
Publisher
The Natural Parent

"I love this, it's well written and well thought-out and full of bright, witty observations. I would like to use it"
Jenny Barlass
Editor
Totline

No comments:

Post a Comment